Lavelle Fund for the Blind, Inc.
307 West 38th Street
New York City, NY United States 10018
Telephone: (212) 668-9801
Type of Grantmaker
Established in 1999; Converted to an independent foundation in 2003 - Lavelle Fund for the Blind, Inc., formerly the Lavelle School for the Blind, began operating a school for the blind in 1909. In 1947, the school became a state-chartered and state funded 4201 school dedicated to serving multi handicapped children with visual impairments. In 1999, a new entity was created to run and hold the school's assets. The old entity became the Lavelle Fund for the Blind, Inc.