The Clowes Fund, Inc.
320 N. Meridian St., Ste. 316
Indianapolis, IN United States 46204-1722
Telephone: (317) 833-0144
Type of Grantmaker
Incorporated in 1952 in Indianapolis, IN - Dr. George H.A. Clowes, his wife Edith Whitehill Clowes and their two sons, Allen W. Clowes and Dr. George H.A. Clowes, Jr., incorporated The Clowes Fund in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1952. The foundation was established with a broad mandate to support education and the literary, fine, and performing arts. Social services soon became a focus for support.