Skip to main content Skip to footer

Profile Last Updated: 07/22/2018 Grant Information Last Updated: 10/06/2018

Harry C. Trexler Trust

Fast-track your prospect research with an Essential or Professional plan subscription.

Access lists of funders based on detailed search criteria and other features such as:

  • Maps and Charts
  • Funding Interests
  • Grant Information
  • Recipient Profiles
  • Applications/RFPs
  • Financials
  • Who's Who - Officers and Staff
  • News, Social Media and Publications

About

Purpose and Activities

The trust provides that one-fourth of the income shall be added to the corpus, one-fourth paid to the city of Allentown for park purposes, and the remainder distributed to such charitable organizations and objects as shall be of the most benefit to humanity, but limited to Allentown and Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, particularly for hospitals, churches, institutions for the care of the crippled and orphans, youth agencies, social services, cultural programs, and support of ministerial students at two named Pennsylvania institutions.

Hide

Trust established in 1934 in PA - After the death of Mr. Trexler's wife, Mary M. Trexler, in 1934, the two estates merged and the foundation became operative. General Trexler, one of the organizers of the Lehigh Portland Cement Co., was the chairman of the board until his death on Nov. 17, 1933. He also served on the boards of the Bell Telephone Co. of Pennsylvania, the Lehigh Valley Railroad, and the Pennsylvania Power and Light Co. Active in civic affairs, he was the father of Allentown's park system and first president of the Allentown Planning Commission

Hide

Harry C. Trexler Trust

Independent foundation

EIN

231162215

Bridge Number

7114803534

Location

33 S. 7th St., Ste. 205 Allentown, PA United States 18101-2406

Contact Information